2017, there are plenty of trends in the world of fashion. If you want to know what’s in and what’s hot, so you can follow the trend and apply it to your own style, then this article will give you tips and info on what to wear this year. Showcase your fashion style with the knowledge you’ll gain here.
- Velvet – Velvet was a huge fashion trend in the last quarter of 2016, and it seems like it won’t go away just yet as it is still popular this year. You might find velvet intimidating when you first look at it. However, once you get the hang of it, you’ll realize how versatile it is. It is just as versatile as denim. It’s possible for you to wear it as a top, jacket, and dress, among many others.
- Shoulder-baring pieces – Among the latest fashion trends is the off-shoulder pieces, baring one or both shoulders. This year, update your wardrobe by investing in a couple of these fashionable clothes. Make sure to update your wardrobe by investing in a more unconventional item, like a top, which only bares one shoulder.
- Stripes – Bright, brilliantly textured and bold stripes are also among the hottest fashion trends this year. In fact, many onlookers view them as a source of energy in a huge collection of classic styles. The good news is that stripes seem to come in all shades and colors, so you can always pick one, which suits you. However, among those that are worthy to be highlighted are those that feature graphic primary colors that were also anchored down using a bit of polished black.
- Bra tops – If you have enough confidence to bare some skin, then you can find plenty of opportunities to do so by taking advantage of the bra tops trend. It refers to lingerie-like pieces that you can pair with cropped jeans, evening skirts, and slinky suits, among many others.
- Wear blue or any related shade – Blue is considered to be one of those colors that anyone can easily wear. Fortunately, it’s also a popular shade this year. It’s a welcome relief for you, especially if you want to finally take a break from the usual black and white shades, but are still not ready to go for other brighter colors. The good news is that most shades of blue can fit almost everyone.